Biohazard and Sewage Emergency Tips
What you can do until help arrives
Water Tips | Fire Tips | Biohazard Tips | Mold Tips
Using state of the art equipment, cleaning supplies, and protective gear, our SERVPRO of Doral technicians will disinfect and decontaminate each surface accordingly. We clean and sanitize any size structure, then neutralize odors, and remove all contaminated materials for disposal. It’s extremely important to call in the professionals for Biohazard Cleaning. Any local team must be wearing appropriate Personal Protective Equipment and be licensed by the state of Florida to service any and all properties. SERVPRO of Doral will dispose of all biohazard material according to state regulations.
Contact Team Jaramillo for a Free Quote now: (305) 594-2956
Need Biohazard Cleanup? Call Us Today – (305) 594-2956
After any biohazard or sewage contamination in your home or business, your primary focus should be safety:
- Is it safe to stay in the house?
- Exposure to biological and chemical contaminants can pose serious health consequences.
- Flood water can contain sewage, pesticides, and other contaminants.
- Only do activities that are safe for you to perform.
What to Do After a Contamination
- Stay out of affected areas.
- Call emergency service personnel if the situation is life-threatening.
- Treat all bodily fluids as if they are contaminated.
- Turn off the HVAC system if there is sewage damage.
What Not to Do After a Contamination
- Don’t leave wet fabrics in place. Hang furs and leather goods.
- Don’t leave books, magazines, or other colored items on wet carpet or floors.
- Don’t use your household vacuum to remove water.
- Don’t use television or other household appliances.
- Don’t turn on ceiling fixtures if ceiling is wet, and keep out of rooms where ceilings are sagging.
24 Hour Emergency Service
Biohazards like flood water or sewer backups should be considered an emergency and dealt with as quickly as possible. SERVPRO of Doral has water damage restoration specialists and has specific training and expertise to safely remediate biohazard contaminants.
We are proud to serve our local communities:
- Virginia Gardens
- West Miami