Mold Damage Emergency Tips
What you can do until help arrives
Water Tips | Fire Tips | Biohazard Tips | Mold Tips
Minor roof leaks can cause water damage to run underneath, behind, and into the crevices of interior walls. The trickle of water during each storm will provide enough moisture for mold to grow behind the wall. This action causes secondary damage to occur inside of your structure. We recommend that you fix roof leaks right away to avoid any mold growth. It can be a potential hazard to you and the longevity of your home. Contact SERVPRO of Doral (305) 594-2956 we've got your back.
Twenty four hours a day, seven days a week, 365 days a year in Doral, FL.
Have a Mold Problem?
Call Us Today – (305) 594-2956
If you have a mold problem in your home or business, consider the following facts:
- Significant mold growth can occur in 48-72 hours.
- Mold may present a greater risk to children, the elderly, and anyone with respiratory problems.
- A strong, musty odor may indicate hidden mold behind drywall or under carpeting.
What to Do:
- Stay out of affected areas.
- Turn off the HVAC system and fans.
- Contact SERVPRO of Doral for mold remediation services.
What Not to Do:
- Don’t touch or disturb the mold.
- Don’t blow air across any surfaces with visible or suspected mold growth.
- Don’t attempt to dry the area yourself.
- Don’t spray bleach or other disinfectants on the mold.
Mold Remediation Services
If you suspect that your home or business has a mold problem, SERVPRO of Doral has the training, equipment, and expertise to handle the situation.
We are proud to serve our local communities:
- Virginia Gardens
- West Miami