Because your business matters....
SERVPRO technicians doing Covid-19 cleaning
Our current situation requires us to take precautions and keep ourselves and coworkers healthy. In order to do so this requires the implementation of protocols such as cleaning and disinfecting our businesses and building. Nowadays, we have enough knowledge to implement the most efficient and effective measures to keep our daily routine going, especially at work.
Here at SERVPRO of Doral, we are trained, qualified and ready to manage any facility large or small such as headquarters, businesses that may have been affected by COVID-19. We use EPA approved products and follow the CDC guidelines for Cleanup practices.
How do we do it?
Fogging and wiping down is the best and most effective way when it comes to disinfecting. Fogging uses disinfectant sprayed from a fogging machine creating what looks like fog within the room. This method disinfects high level of horizontal surfaces and confined spaces. Cleaning and wiping down is essential as well for those hard to reach places and things used most such as door handles, desks and keyboards.
The main benefit of fogging and wiping down your office or building is keeping the business open. We at SERVPRO of Doral are committed to the health and safety of every business. Everyone has a plan when there in an emergency to get out of the building. Let SERVPRO of Doral be the answer to get back into your business safely and as soon as possible.
What you need to Know...
What you need to Know...
At SERVPRO of Doral the safety of our team and community is our top priority. With Covid-19 cases going up and business having to shut down for a few days, we here at SERVPRO want to share with you a few tips to help keeping everyone safe and healthy.
- Wash your hands. Handwashing is one of the best ways to prevent the spread of COVID-19. According to the CDC, soap and friction help lift dirt, grease and microbes from skin so they can then be rinsed off of hands but it must be done properly with soap and water for 20 seconds to kill germs effectively.
- Cover your mouth and nose when you cough and sneeze. SARS-CoV-2 is found in high amounts in the nose and mouth means it can be carried by air droplets to other people and also land on hard surfaces.
- Wear a mask. Masks is an effective way to help prevent spread of this coronavirus also protects people around you who may have not had their COVID-19 vaccines or who might have a health condition that makes them vulnerable to severe coronavirus infection.
- Improve ventilation and purify air. Improving ventilation can help prevent virus particles from accumulating in the air and good ventilation can help prevent you from getting and spreading COVID-19.
- Clean and disinfect. In most situations, cleaning and disinfecting remove nearly all virus particles on surface all also reduce transmission of COVID-19 at home.
Here at SERVPRO of Doral we are committed on keeping everyone safe and taking care of the health of your family and love ones. If the need should ever arise you can always count on us.
Method and Professional Carpet Cleaning
It is very important to clean the carpets regularly, especially in hotels because of the high traffic of people. We must take care of hygiene and presence, and that is why The Provident Hotel has entrusted SERVPRO of Doral.
There are many reasons for professional carpet cleaning, one it will increase the life of your carpets to have them cleaned regularly. The dirt embedded in the carpets rub together to prematurely wear out the carpet fibers. The appearance is better with clean carpets; health is improved with less soil and or dust in the home, office etc.
The method commonly referred to as steam cleaning is better referred to as Hot water Extraction. This is where you apply a pre-spray and use agitation and a hot water rinse to remove the soap and soil. The agitation can come in the form of a machine applying pressure with brushes or simply using the wand which vacuums up the hot water sprayed on to the carpets to rinse out the pre-spray. There are different chemical requirements depending on whether or not the carpet is a synthetic or natural carpet fiber.
Extraction is by far the most important step in this process. Since the hot-water extraction method uses much more water than other methods like bonnet or shampoo cleaning, proper extraction and air flow are critical to avoid drying issues. Drying time may also be decreased by extra use of fans, air conditioning, and/or outdoor ventilation.
Older surfaces, such as double jute-backed carpets and loose rugs with natural foundation yarns, could shrink after a wet treatment. Newer carpets, such as with synthetic backing and foundation yarns, do not shrink, and they smooth easily. The variety in carpet types and situations make a good argument to always use a professional carpet cleaner who has been trained and certified.
About SERVPRO of Doral
SERVPRO ofDoral specializes in the cleanup and restoration of commercial and residential property after a water damage event. Our Crew is highly trained in property damage restoration. SERVPRO’s corporate training facility to regular IICRC-industry certification. We can be reached at (305) 594-2956.